I owe my personality to a lot of people – family, friends, and acquaintances. Here’s an attempt to revive those memories of the unforgettable people in my life.
- My Family – my parents, my brother top my list. They have been the backbone of what I am today. It’s because of their guidance and support that I am able to face the world today with such confidence
- My Grandfather – I'm very much attached to my mom’s father since childhood. I will always cherish the tons of sweet memories of this relationship. His death changed the track of my life completely.
-- I, who was crazy about the becoming a doctor changed my mind to the extent of hating the profession within a very little time.
-- This was probably what triggered the deadly and darker side of my life; that which is proving to be the greatest curse in my life till today – my health
- My best friend, Soumya – A relationship beyond words.
- Shakthi - What we share is a "True" friendship
- Monty – A wonderful person and a good friend
It is actually surprising for me to see Shakthi and Monty in the list already. Becoz the kind of relationship and closeness I have developed with these guys in so little time beats my character totally. Generally it takes a lot of time for me to get close with people. But honestly, a wonderful relationship that I would love to cherish.
- NCJ007 gang – my college group, fantastic group of friends
- Another friends group which I will always cherish – Deepthi, Vanditha, Soumya, Susmitha, Vani – the fabulous five :-).
- Tej – the irony of my life, the closed yet unforgettable chapter of my life.
- Rajesh Nadhe - my Kanbay friend who I can call my “mutual funds guru”.
- Jyothi, Bindu & Annapurna – my roommates in Pune; the worst experiences in my life in their company
- Kanbay colleagues – Life in Pune has played a significant role in what I am today. Thanks to my colleagues for making it a memorable stay.
- Prafulla – She was my classmate in school and a very good friend of mine then. We have been out of touch after school but somehow I can never forget her.
- Ritesh - This guy was my classmate for 3 years from 1st to 3rd standard. He was the one who taught me hindi in school. That was my weakest subject and he helped me a lot to improve it.
- Shreyas – he was my senior in my school. Very cute, smart, intelligent boy. I was so impressed by his personality that I insisted my brother to be named the same.
- Indira – my SSVM class teacher
- Radha – my Montessori teacher
I know this list is not an exhaustive one. But these are few people who are always in my mind when it comes to people whom I cannot forget.
See you in the next


4 comments:
I am myself surprised to see me in this list !! And definitely surprised at my co-occupant at the same time !!
We (I am Soumya) had one Indira miss in 4th standard in SSVM Banashankari branch and I remember her to be wonderful too. She left our branch after our 4th, so don't know whether she's the one you are talking about :).
Thanks for mentioning me, but I think we didn't really change your personality at all (actually we tried, me and Vandu were the naughty ones while you three kinda grounded us :-D).
Indira miss was my class teacher in SSVM Grace home branch in my 1st standard. She left our branch after that. May be she is the one. Not sure :)
I am deeply moved by what you say about me. I totally agree, what we share is special. Thanks for being in my life.
Nice recap kane. It is nice to reminisce about all the people who matter to us.
Did not know the story about Shreyas's name. Interesting.
The fabulous five, we sure were. Good times, yaar! I miss those days.
Post a Comment