Nature has always fascinated me....right from my childhood till today. It gives me immense pleasure to be amidst nature. The first few things that come to my mind while talking about nature is the "Rainbow". It is always a pleasure to watch them form in the sky. It still reminds me of my childhood days when I used to run out to the terrace to watch them...
It was in those goody goody days when I first tried my hands on poetry and writing in general. The poem here is one of my first poems and as you might have guessed it is about rainbow...
Rainbow shines bright and bright,
Which makes the children bright with light.
Rain falls drop by drop,
Which makes the rainbow form on top.
People look at it without a stop,
Which makes them lick a pop.
Children look at it with great joy,
Which makes them run with joy.
When the rainbow fades away,
Children's joy dies away.
I know it looks very childish and why not...??? it was written when I was somewhere in my 5th class.
Honestly, those are the most unforgettable days of my life. Childhood, I must say is a world in itself. How I wish I could go back in time to all those fantasies and experience the joy we used to find in all the small things around us.
Today, I come back from office, tired and stressed out....I close my eyes and.....a few minutes down the memory lane I feel so relaxed....truly a remarkable stress buster for me.
In today's world, memories like these prove to be miracles to our chaotic, confused, tense minds. What say people??
Well, could not think of a better way to start blogging. I hope to resume my tuta phuta writing...atleast make a sincere effort to move a step ahead from being an amateur....
Signing off for now....will be back soon with more treasures :)


2 comments:
I agree ; but disagree . Child in you should be kept always otherwise ; Life gets dreary
Great poem yaar! Shows the enthusiasm of a child perfectly.
Treading down the memory lane to childhood is always a refreshing experience. In any case, keep the child within you awake always.
Good to see you writing yaar.
Post a Comment