I'm back with the treasures from my pandora box.
One of my hobbies was to collect good articles form various sources. During my Pune days I was a regular visitor of rediff especially the Rediff Diary. I would like to share some of the articles from my collection once in a while.
Here's the first one for you. There was this nice poem about life which I quite liked it...
Life's Like That
Life's a busy schedule
Once your are born cool
Soon your are in school
With friends in the pool
Physics, Chemistry and workbooks
Confused between theorems and your looks
Feeling curious what mummy cooks
Ready with shirt without hooks
School over, college starts
Posters of Madonna replaces chemistry charts
Maruti in, out bullock carts
Dating, flirting are on the cards
Mamma's kitchen recipies close
Restaurants, pizzas no one oppose
College over, begin professional course
Choose computers ofcourse
Between LOTUS and WORDSTAR
You wonder where is your lucky star
Your job is full of scars
No time to visit bars
Growing old, marry soon
Have kids and frequent honeymoon
Goes morn, come noon
You with Ramayana, kids with Mills and Boon
Here it begins, here it ends
This is life, my friends
This, friends, is probably the lifestyle of most of us. Many a times I wonder "What is it that we are achieving in life. Sincerely handling our duties and responsibilities at every stage of our life?????". Naah....that's not an achievement for me in any ways.
I have always wanted to do something unique, challenging in life. The world around has given us, taught us a lot of things by the virtue of which we are what we are today. In return we need to given back something to the world, in whatever form it might be. That according to me is the true sense of LIVING.
But, I must admit that never in my life till date have I ever felt that I have contributed something great....This definitely is thought provoking!!! What say???
Well, these were just my few thoughts about life. I now open the thinking box for you all to fill in with your thoughts....
When you were born,
You CRIED and the world REJOICED
Live your life such that-
When you die,
The world CRIES and you REJOICE
See you soon with more stuff....


1 comments:
That was a nice poem. I remember rediff diary too. It has stopped now for some reason. The quote in the end is so good. I remember you wrote it in my diary during II PU in NCJ.
Good to see your writings dear.
Post a Comment